runyourfleet Connect is our ground-breaking fleet telematics package.
The most advanced available in the UK
As standard our system can tell you how your drivers are treating your vehicles, how much fuel they have put in (and where!), any faults present on the vehicle and variable servicing alerts.
No other system in the UK offers this level of sophistication at this price.
runyourfleet Connect is a powerful, innovative new concept in vehicle telematics and on-board vehicle diagnostics. Using the very latest in GPS and canbus technology, runyourfleet Connect provides powerful tools to support fleet managers, operators and drivers in the following areas:
- Real time vehicle tracking with Google maps
- Journey history reporting
- Full driver behaviour reporting / profiling
- Vehicle fault alerts
- Actual mileage reporting
- Fuel monitoring and re-fuel events
- Actual MPG reporting
- Actual CO2 reporting
- Automated driver time sheets
- Automated servicing alerts
- Automated crash alerts and reporting
…and much, much more…
Driver Style Reporting
See how your vehicles are being driven.
Feedback to drivers to save fuel costs and manage risks
Create league tables using the following information:
- Speeding events (reflecting actual mapped speed limits)
- Harsh acceleration
- Harsh braking
- Driving without a break
- Long driving hour
- Eliminate fuel card fraud
- Control of your fleet is available at your fingertips on-line 24hrs a day through our on-line system.
- See where your vehicles are, and where they’ve been in real time.
- See how your vehicles are being driven.
- Run reports and league tables on driver behaviour, fuel usage, and real time running costs.
- Download reports or schedule reports to be emailed to you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Driver portal for HMRC compliant mileage management and monitoring of driving performance.
We offer two pricing options for runyourfleet Connect:
Pay for your runyourfleet Connect unit…
Keeping things simple with no hidden costs
Like all services provided by runyourfleet, we like to keep things simple. That’s why, unlike other telematics providers we don’t charge extra for scheduled reports, or to unlock premium features. With our runyourfleet Connect service – you simply get it all as standard, no upsells, no hidden costs.
What’s more, unlike most telematics providers – we don’t charge a de-installation fee when you decide you wish to leave our service. After the initial term you own the unit, so you can simply leave it in the vehicle if it is being defleeted, or remove the unit and use it again (unit may need reconfiguring).
If you do need us to de-install or re-install the unit then we charge a reasonable cost, along with a small administration charge to transfer driver data from one vehicle to another. Contact us for full details.
Summary of features
Online Secure Password Access
Automated Servicing reminders
Journey Reports/Business mileage capture
Duty of Care Compliance Monitoring
Out of hours / Unauthorised use logging
Driving without a break report
Long trip driver hours report
Long daily driver hours report
High daily / trip mileage report
Carbon emissions (Co2) report
Private Mileage P11D Compliance
Fleet Performance League Table
Points of interest (POI) upload
Customised Fleet Manager tool
Job type upload
Fleet Cost / Risk / Footprint League Tables
Late start / early finish alerts
Map – Based Track and Trace
Map – Based unsafe driving KPIs
Map – Based Route Log
Fuel Monitoring and Re Fuel Events
Stolen vehicle recovery